Guideline 4.8 Design Login servies

I upload one of my app on app store connect then I get Rejection there it gave me this message that guideline 4.8 design login services. how to solve this issue on app store Can you please guide me about it. This the message i receive from app store: The app uses a third-party login service, but does not appear to offer an equivalent login option with the following features:

• The login option limits data collection to the user’s name and email address.
  • The login option allows users to keep their email address private as part of setting up their account.
  • The login option does not collect interactions with the app for advertising purposes without consent.

Next Steps

Revise the app to offer an equivalent login option that meets all of the above requirements.

If the app already includes a login option that meets the above requirements, reply to App Review in App Store Connect, identify which login option meets the requirements, and explain why it meets the requirements.

Additionally, it would be appropriate to update the screenshots in the app's metadata to accurately reflect the revised app once another login service has been implemented.

• Kindly guide me about this issue in the app store connect.How can we solve this problem.

Add a Comment