How to make keyboard extension available for a MDM device?

Our keyboard extension can be accessed independently in China region with native app like Notes or Safari, however the keyboard can only be opened in the app under same project in Taiwan region.

I've checked some articles about how MDM managing extensions, also make sure our RequestOpenAccess option of keyboard extension info.plist also set to Yes.

I'm not sure is there anything I missed, or I just need to inform client that they need to reach out their MDM manager and modify some restrictions?

If keyboard supports mobile device management (MDM), it can work with managed apps.

App extensions give third-party developers a way to provide functionality to other apps or even to key systems built into the operating systems

Allow full access to custom keyboard in iOS

• The keyboard extension works fine on China region MDM devices, which can be accessed not only by main app, but native app, ie,. Safari, Note..etc. However, same keyboard extension can only been accessed by the main app on Taiwan region MDM devices, other app doesn't list our keyboard in the keyboard list.

Add a Comment