iTunes connect and Developer site with multiple accounts

I have a paid developer account that I use for apps I write for myself and created another account some time ago that I use for an app I wrote for someone else. That second account is a free account that is a member of the other person’s team. In the past, with a technical role, I was able to create app IDs, create ad hoc builds and submit new versions to the store. Now I am unable to do any of those things.

Do I have to have a paid account for each team I’m a member of or there some other issue at work? When I log in to the secondary account I get a notification about the updated agreement, which without the legal role I can’t do anything about.

Replies

Are you saying that 'someone else' is no longer available to admin his/her account?

Apple iTunes has served as a beacon of innovation and practicality for fans of music and entertainment in the constantly changing digital landscape. It has revolutionized the way we consume media thanks to its smooth design and large library. This in-depth manual will cover every aspect of Apple iTunes, from its beginnings to its present features and everything in between. So let’s start our voyage around the Apple iTunes universe. https://frptech.co/apple-itunes/