How to delete an app bundle?

I need to delete permanently an app bundle, or at least remove the apps from it, to be able to delete those apps. How to do it?

Replies

Same here. Did you ever figure something out?

Do you mean from disc or from iTunesConnect? From disc you just drag them to the trash.

In iTunesConnect, you cannot delete them.

Interested! @apple, any suggestions ?
This is ridiculous.
You cannot delete an app if it is part of a bundle.
However, you cannot stop a bundle from being a bundle.
Therefore you cannot delete your app.
FFS

• I have the same problem for 5 years and had already contact to Apple. Looks like nobody is listen to me. I don't want these old trash in my Apple Account and can't even hide the bundle. Really annoying.

Add a Comment
Would also like to know if there's a way to remove bundles (and thus remove apps that are in bundles).

In the App Bundle "Availability and Price," I unchecked the "Cleared for sale" checkbox - maybe that will delete the bundle.

Did anyone find out how to do this?

Why can't we still delete app bundles in 2022, surely it's not that difficult to implement?

• I am waiting since 5 years for this "feature", ... I have a lot of apps I need to delete, because after ages they got not accepted anymore from Apple. Now I cant delete them, because they are in a bundle. But I can't delete these bundle's. @Apple would be nice when finally some developer implement this helpful function.

Add a Comment

Hello,

@apple @timapple

Its July 2023, we still cannot delete app bundles.

I would also appreciate if we could at least hide bundles that are no longer available for sale. It would be even better if we could delete app bundles. I think once a customer purchased the bundle, all apps would be transferred to his account, so I don't think that there should be any problem.