bundle id is missing when creating an app

I have two bundle ids, but they seems to be missing and I cant select anyone. this is why I cant create a new app.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tarqiue Down vote post of tarqiue
35k views
  • Having the same issue. Getting an error on Xcode

App Record Creation failed due to an invalid attribute. Request failed with error code "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID", and reason "An attribute value is invalid. ITC.apps.validation.bundle_not_available"

And even If I try to create the app from app store connect it does now show any bundleId in the dropdown

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi tarqiue!

Can you provide a little more information? It sounds like you're trying to create a new app in App Store Connect. The steps to do this are:
  1. Go to your apps page.

2. Click the (+) button at the top of the page.

3. Enter your new app information and click create.

Do you mean in step 3 the Bundle ID pop-up menu is empty? If so, here are some things to consider:
  1. Have you registered the bundle ID in the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles section at developer.apple.com?

2. Is the bundle ID already used by another app in App Store Connect? (Bear in mind it might be used by an app you can't see if your App Store Connect account has "limited app access".)

3. Are you adding the app to the right account? Check the top-right corner of the Apps page to make sure you're adding the app to the same account that has the bundle ID registered.

If you've registered the bundle ID and you're sure it's not already being used, check your browser console for any errors that show up after you click the (+) button. If you're seeing errors there, please contact support with your developer Team ID, username, and the error you're seeing.

Hope this helps!
  • Thanks, step 2 from the second section helped me figure out why my bundle ID wasn't showing in App Store Connect.

Add a Comment
The same thing happened to me and I found that the problem was because the app identifier had a wildcard (*). I specified an explicit ID and now App Store Connect does show the ID to select when adding an app.
Hello,
I think I have the same problem.
  1. Created new BundleID in the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles section

2. BundleID is not used by another app

3. I am adding app to right account

When I go to apps page, and use (+), there is no new BundleID in form in dropdown menu.
When form appears, there is this warning in console:
ve-c6eac876.edc773f3.js:2 eventQueue overflow, deleting LRU events: size is: 101 which is over max size: 100

I tried clear histroy, logout/login, another browser, another computer, but still with same issue.

Can you help me please?
Thank you,
T.

Facing similar issue. It would be great if all bundle ID's associated to my account appears but you show an error describing why it cannot be used on selection rather than hiding them leaving users wondering if it's a bug.

NOTE: I am facing this with brand new unused bundle ID's

i have the same issue!

• I am also facing the same issue

Add a Comment

I am trying to create new project. But bundle id i can’t choose.

I am new to this and having the same problem. I wonder why after 2 years this has not been addressed.

I have the same issue. Someone found a fix?

Looks like the app has already been created. but not showing up on the app store connect.

In my case, it was connected to the removed app.

• And do you know how to unconnect them? I didnt find such option in App Connect or in Portal but maybe there are some API endpoints etc.?

Add a Comment

Having the same issue. All developer agreements signed, multiple unused Bundle IDs created, signed out, signed back in. Still blank.

Same for me. Can't create an app in App Store Connect, since no BundleID is showing up in the dropdown.

Having the same problem, created the bundleID from the developers website. But I can't create an app. The bundleID's dropdown is empty.

Also tried creating the app from the Xcode as well, this error is what I'm getting.

App Record Creation failed due to an invalid attribute. Request failed with error code "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID", and reason "An attribute value is invalid. ITC.apps.validation.bundle_not_available"

Also getting the same error: App Record Creation failed due to an invalid attribute. Request failed with error code "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID", and reason "An attribute value is invalid. ITC.apps.validation.bundle_not_available"

Isn't there a staff here who looks after the problems? I have that same problem. The ID I created is not visible in any way.