Apple watch series 6 ppg sensor data

Hi,

My middle schooler is working on a project for National Science Fair competition to estimate blood pressure from ppg signals. While he is using external database to develop his algorithm, it would be very useful to test it with real time data. I have a Series 6 watch and wondering how I can access my ppg sensor raw data.

Replies

You can use HealthKit and have your app request access to the Blood Oxygen data (HKQuantityTypeIdentifierOxygenSaturation)

You can find out more about the HealthKit framework here: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/healthkit

Sharko33 were you ever able to access the raw ppg data? I have a similiar interest.

i know this was posted 1 year ago, but i too am wondering if @Sharko33 was successful in doing this. I would like to create an app that can trigger 02 reading, and let my app know what the blood o2 level was.

Hi! Wonder if anyone can access oxygen saturation data programmatically? I made an app but since I don’t have an actual Apple Watch I can’t test correctly but my simulator is not returning value for oxygen saturation.

We at Delve Health have been able to access the oxygen saturation data

• @wsonbol Did you able to access the oxygen saturation data programmatically ?

Add a Comment