3D Object tracking not working with Unity AR foundation

Object Tracking not working from Unity github repo  https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/arfoundation-samples. It seems ARTrackedObjectManager is not getting properly instantiated (added one debug program)
Tested with Unity 2019.3 with AR foundation 4.1.1 and 2021.10a2 with AR foundation 4.1.1, xcode version used 12.1 on Iphone7 with iOS14.2,
Though PlaneDetection and ImageTracking are working fine from the same github sample repo.
For Reference object I could 3D scan and generate reference object using the AR foundation code. The scanning experience is good and gives good results while testing with the scanning application.The reference object along with other sample reference object is included in the reference object library as advised in the manuals. I am now having a doubt only the right combination of Unity version, AR foundation version, Phone version , iOS verion and potentially Xcode version works. Any help or pointers will be highly appreciated. Has anybody been able to implement the same successfully.

Replies

A long time ago, but I'm seeing the same issue with Unity 2022.3.2f1 - did you ever get this working?