panic-full on my iPhone

Hello. I have iphone 11 pro max and it is rebooting from time to time. Like 10 times a day. I see in analytics a lot of panic-full logs.

What is that? Can you please help me?
Duke
  • I have the same problems and now my iPhone 12 is a cute paperweight of more than 1000 dollars, because Apple does not give solutions, it only receives money

Add a Comment

Replies

I have same problem and same phone. And for me this problem appeard after use non original adapter and maybe cable.

• I have tried to update and it reboots, from my phone and from the mac and it is the same, I have tried to make a backup to restore it and it reboots, my trashphone 12 does not allow you to do anything to try to fix it

Add a Comment
Hi. I have same problem with the iphone 11 pro max. What can i do please ?

... and now i had next one reboot few last time. 😞 Please can anyone tell me if it´s hw or sw problem ? 🤔 Thanks a lot.
I have received my phone yesterday and I have the exact same problem... I'm a little desperate. I really don't know what to do. If someone has found an answer, please tell me how you managed to correct this!
i have iphone 11 same problem almost every 2:46 or 2:55 mints restart any body tell us the solution apple engineer any develper

I have the same problem and also use an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I started having this exact same problem yesterday on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. Does anyone have a resolution for this?

we had the same problem , what I did I installed Idevice panic log Analizer , I connected it to the phone using the cord , and let read . then deleted the panic full.

Hello, did deleting the log files helped for u or does it still occur? I'm having the isr_swmpr() error on my 11 Pro Max. I have a new board in there but non original screen. I have found that even with the original motherboard this error occurs. Using idevice Panic Analyzer said that it could be NAND or Wifi module (new board), for the original board it said couldn't determine the problem. I'm guessing it might be the screen or the antenna flex cable