Keyboard not appearing in Gcash App (iPhone 11 Pro Max)

This started to happen last week of September 2020
whenever I go to Pay Bills, to pay any bills, they keyboard doesnt show up for me type or input information such as account name/number email address or even the amount I wanted to pay may it be a credit card etc. Please help.

Replies

I’m having the same problem with my iPhone SE 2020. I cannot use my gcash account to pay bills. I have to use an android phone instead and it’s been like this for weeks now. I have tried updating the gcash in app store, checked all my keyboard settings over and over again, restarted my iPhone after the app update, but it didn’t change anything. Very frustrating.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of ajmr Down vote reply of ajmr
Same thing happened to me, i’ve been complaining to globe about this since it started more than 6 months ago. I’ve tried to search for a possible fix in google but no luck. uninstalling and reinstalling didn’t fix the issue, even tried installing on my iPad pro but the same thing happened. This issue is only isolated to ios users. I’ve never been so frustrated with an app ever!
I have the same bug. Observed from my iPhone 7plus and now from iPhone 12 pro. Maybe GCash developers should have a look at this.
Same with my Iphone 12 pro max. Are you still experiencing this??? My aunt who has the same unit doesn’t experience this
As of 2021 April 13 - Still the same problem. My phone is on iOS 14.4.2 version (latest update as of this writing).

This is what the Gcash Customer Service said last Feb. 11: “As checked on our back end, paying bills using your IOS version 14.1 and up is unavailable and currently being fixed.”

And on Mar. 11 (when I made a follow up): “Regarding to this matter, some of the IPhone user can use the GCash for bills payment some are not. Our GCash team still validating this issue. Don't worry, Rest assured that our GCash team will do their best to give resolution regarding the unavailability of GCash Pay bills.”
It happens today,whenever I go to Pay Bills, to pay any bills in my GCASH app the keyboard doesn't show up for me type or input information such as account name/number email address or even the amount I wanted to pay may it be a credit card etc. Please help.

Whenever I try to pay bills on my GCASH app, the keyboard doesn't show up. I can't input important information like account details or payment amounts. Please help.