Add a new team for Xcode signing

I have a individual team with my dev account. I have recently got an invite for another team. I accepted the invite and now I need to sign the application and upload for that team.

The new team however is not showing up in Xcode as an option and only shows my individual team.

How do I get the new team added as an option within Xcode?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Zzak0128 Down vote post of Zzak0128
28k views

Replies

1. Xcode > Preferences... > Accounts

...should show all Teams, of which you are a member, using the Apple ID of your dev account.

Check that you are using the same Apple ID for all Teams.

2. App Store Connect
...should show a drop-down (at the top right), listing all Teams of which you are a member, using the Apple ID you signed in with.

Check that this list includes all expected Teams.

3. Apple Developer
...should show a drop-down (at the top right), listing all Teams of which you are a member, using the Apple ID you signed in with.

Check that this list includes all expected Teams.

===

Post back here with further information...

• I have the same problem. I am a member of two teams. In one team as the owner, in the other as the administrator. In the app store connect, I see both teams, but in xcode only the team where I am the owner. What could be the problem?

Add a Comment

I have the same problem. I am a member of two teams. In one team as the owner, in the other as the administrator. In the app store connect, I see both teams, but in xcode only the team where I am the owner. What could be the problem?

• Hi. Did you find a solution in the end?

Add a Comment

I am a member of two teams.

What’s the type for each of these teams? Individual, Organization, In-House (Enterprise)?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• For me, both of my teams are Organization. But in Xcode, I see only the top one in the list that I see on https://developer.apple.com/account. Even after logging out from Xcode, restarting Xcode and logging back in.

Add a Comment

I have the same issue. My own team shows, but I am part of another team, I think an individual. It shows up online in the menu as an option but not in Xcode.

My own team shows, but I am part of another team, I think an individual.

An Individual team can have other team members but they are restricted to App Store Connect operations. It can’t have other developers. Developer > Support > Program Roles calls this out:

If you’re enrolled as an individual and add users in App Store Connect, users receive access only to your content in App Store Connect and are not considered part of your team in the Apple Developer Program.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"