display push notification on carplay audio entitlement

so I want to display push notification on my carplay app. Is that posible with entitlement audio? If that posible what action that permit by apple if I click that push notification? Thank you

Accepted Reply

Audio apps are not permitted to post notifications to the CarPlay screen at this time. If you feel strongly that this is something your app needs, please file a report using Feedback Assistant, explaining your use case.

• We are building a CarPlay automaker app. Would this type of app run into the same notification restrictions? In our scenario, we are creating local notifications to notify the user of some event. The app does not

During my testing so far, I have not been able to get the local notification to display in the CarPlay UI, though it performs as expected on the iPhone.

Add a Comment

Replies

Audio apps are not permitted to post notifications to the CarPlay screen at this time. If you feel strongly that this is something your app needs, please file a report using Feedback Assistant, explaining your use case.

• We are building a CarPlay automaker app. Would this type of app run into the same notification restrictions? In our scenario, we are creating local notifications to notify the user of some event. The app does not

During my testing so far, I have not been able to get the local notification to display in the CarPlay UI, though it performs as expected on the iPhone.

Add a Comment

Hi, has there been any change on this since this was last discussed two years ago or are CarPlay Audio apps still not allowed to display push notifications?

Thank you.