Stuck at Add new bank account

I'm trying to set up a bank account for in-purchase payments, i never did that before. So I added my IBAN, account, etc but I'm stuck at the same page forever spinning the button "Add". This is really bad in terms of user experience, are there any solutions? It never returns any error or nothing. Obviously, my internet connection is ok and I had lost a lot of time because it won't save the data I put there before, I had to fill all over again and again! Come on guys... I'm in Portugal.

Replies

Hi,

how did you add your IBAN? I've literally copy pasted the number from the Bank but it does not accept, it says:

The bank identification code you selected does not match the corresponding part of your IBAN.

How did you solve this part?

Regards, Pedro

I have the same problem here. I can't add IBAN to app store connect, it's says IBAN is invalid

Same here

I'm getting "The bank identification code you selected does not match the corresponding part of your IBAN" for a Santander account as well. Anyone fixed this?

I had this same issue where the Add option would infinitely spin and it would never forward my bank information. I fixed this by disabling security keys as a 2 factor authentication option.