App transfer- Removing Testflight builds

Hi! I order to transfer one of my apps to a new store, I was asked to delete all the builds from Testflight. All the builds are expired and still, I couldn't find any way to remove them. I tried to continue without the removal but it didn't work. How do I remove these builds?????

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of MichalCo Down vote post of MichalCo
4.0k views
  • I have the same problem. Cannot figure out how to delete Testflight builds, even though this is required before I can transfer an app.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same problem to me! 4 days go and still no answer from support just asking more details. I have give it all details and look like apple not care about us!

I solved deleting all fields in "information for testers" ("Informazioni per i tester" in Italian). Absurd but worked for me!

• How did you remove it, its not an editable field?

Add a Comment

Hi all, I have managed to transfer app to a different account. I have all my builds expired and cannot remove them. To solve this, all we have to do is to clear the fields in the General Information > Test Information under the Test Flight tab, then click on Save.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks, but I am not able to delete the "Beta App Description" - it requires minimum 10 characters. All other fields are now cleared.

• Yes, this helped me and all my App Transfer Criteria was met. Thank you!

• its not working for me .

Add a Comment

after all that years, Apple has yet to provide a way to do this automatically.

• Apple is a joke for this, how is this acceptable ??? Multi billion dollar company and this user experience... Shame on apple

Add a Comment