Provisioning profile doesn't support the HealthKit capability, doesn't include com.apple.developer.healthkit and com.apple.developer.healthkit.access entitlements. Your account does not have sufficient permissions to modify containers.

When I try to add HealthKit capabilities to my app, I get the following signing errors:

1. Communication with Apple failed. Your account does not have sufficient permissions to modify containers.
  2. Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: com.domain.app" doesn't support the HealthKit capability.
  3. Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: com.domain.app" doesn't include the com.apple.developer.healthkit and com.apple.developer.healthkit.access entitlements.

In my developer account, the HK capability is enabled. And the entitlements needed are automatically generated by Xcode when I add HK capability, if I try to add them, it says they're already there.

I have automatically managed signing selected. Clinical health records are not enabled for Health Kit. Common solutions like cleaning, derived data, and restarts don't help.

Does anybody know what this is?

Replies

Same problem with CloudKit.

With reference to the Apple Developer > Support > Program Roles page, what role do you have within your team?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"