Fall Detection Entitlement Request

When I run watch app I got crash because I am using CMFallDetectionManager but I have added key in .plist Fall Detection Usage Description , when I run the watch app I got this error Fall Detection entitlement is required for this API

so I read the documentation it says To apply for the entitlement, see Fall Detection Entitlement Request but when I click on the clink Fall Detection Entitlement Request I got this message The Apple ID you signed in with does not have permission to view this page.

Replies

You must be the Account Holder for your Apple Developer Program team to request this entitlement.

• Thanks for reply... and one more thing can we simulate this test using watch simulator?

• How much time apple takes approval? How it automatically runs our app? Is apple provide any file which has to integrate in our application?

• I think this process is broken. After submitting the request, there is just radio silence. No email is sent confirming or denying the request. There is no page to check the status of your request. Apple Customer Service is just as confused and keeps referencing an email 'I should have received' but did not. I have resubmitted the request multiple times hoping that by some miracle it was a small bug on Apple's behalf and that they had resolved it. But they haven't.

Add a Comment

I have requested entitlement but what is next step. No one has answer about this. Apple will approve this entitlement so apple will provide any file which has to be integrated in our watch os application to simulate the fall

What's the next step after the entitlement is approved by Apple?? There is nothing helpful in the documentation!

I was able to fix that error. And I actually wrote an article about the all steps. Here is the article https://medium.com/@saifullahsajid/fall-detection-api-in-swift-for-watchos-e4446b36a174