How to bypass screen time and access adult websites

I believe I deserve the bounty hunter price for this one.

Procedure on how to bypass screen time and access adult websites.

This method will work on iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro, iMac, MiniMac

Line 1 - Turn on screen time

Line 2 - Set a passcode 

Line 3 iPhone/iPad - Go to Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content > Limit Adult Websites

Line 3 -- iMac/MacBookPro/miniSystem Preferences > Screen Time > Content Restrictions > Web Content > Limit Adult Websites

By completing lines 1-3 the device won't be able to access any adult websites on Safari ONLY.

The way to bypass this is to download google chrome on the device, after the download is complete navigate to the search engine.

Line 4 - Search for "*******", or  "xnxx", or Xvids on google chrome -- if you try to enter the websites it won't allow you on the iPad and iPhone. But it will allow you to enter on iMac, MacBook Pro and MiniMac (If you toggle between Videos and Images on google search you can see explicit content which or not blocked). Which proves that the Screen Time does not work on Chrome, if you try Safari it won't allow you to enter or see any adult content.

To bypass on the iPhone and iPad Try Line 5

Line 5 - To bypass on the iPhone and iPad search on chrome "xnxx Japan", "xnxx China", "xnxx India", "xnxx arabic" and toggle to the video or image tab. 

The goal here is to find a video or image that will allow to enter the website base on their native language of upload. This is not allow you to enter if it is in English or if it was upload in America. 

To show that this works on the iPhone or iPad redo 1-Line 3 and turn Screen Time on and Blah Blah Blah

Line 6 - Go to chrome search for "xnxx Japan" and toggle to the video tab 

Line 7 - Click on the first video (which was uploaded Jun 15 2018) if it does not let you in restart the divide and try again and it should work. Try second Video. Try "*******". 

!!!!SCREEN TIME IS BROKEN!!!!

Nick from Apple Product Security told me I and quote 

" Features like Screen Time are designed to provide parents with the tools to understand and manage their children’s device usage. Screen Time is not intended to protect a device against manipulation."

Which makes SCREEN TIME a complete JOOKE

Fix the bug and pay me for the bounty! 

Ps... Here is a Solution on How to prevent Children from watch **** 

Line 8 - Go to Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions > Web Content > Limit Adult Websites

Line 9 - Under Never Allow click on it and type the physical URL address 

https://www.xnxx.com

https://www.*******.com

Blah Blah Blah

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

Replies

Nowadays (since iOS 16 and up) to bypass "allowed websites" restrictions all you have to do is to put allowed site in the URI.

For instance assuming that "google.com" is allowed and "yahoo.com" should be blocked, following URL will work: https://yahoo.com/google.com

Try it yourself it takes literally one minutes or less. I have submitted this bug in Feedback app but so far Apple is ignoring it.