2021-08-30 21:34:11.609000+0100 Quotes[74880:13494403] Writing analzed variants.

Not sure what this error means: "Writing analzed variants.". It just appears in the console out of nowhere when using my SwiftUI App. Any help would be very appreciated

Accepted Reply

It just appears in the console out of nowhere when using my SwiftUI App.

For my advice on this sort of situation, see my On Log Noise post.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• Sorry, that doesn't help at all. Its unsettling to have console log give you comments like:

Writing analzed variants.

[plugin] AddInstanceForFactory: No factory registered for id <CFUUID 0x600001d04c80> F8BB1C28-BAE8-11D6-9C31-00039315CD46

When there's nothing going wrong with the app. It just makes developers think they did something wrong, or Apple Xcode/Swift devs are not doing their job.

Add a Comment

Replies

It just appears in the console out of nowhere when using my SwiftUI App.

For my advice on this sort of situation, see my On Log Noise post.

Share and Enjoy

• Sorry, that doesn't help at all. Its unsettling to have console log give you comments like:

Writing analzed variants.

[plugin] AddInstanceForFactory: No factory registered for id <CFUUID 0x600001d04c80> F8BB1C28-BAE8-11D6-9C31-00039315CD46

When there's nothing going wrong with the app. It just makes developers think they did something wrong, or Apple Xcode/Swift devs are not doing their job.

Add a Comment

Its unsettling to have console log give you comments like

Fair enough. In that case I recommend that you file a bug about the log noise that you find unsettling.

Please post your bug number, just for the record.

Share and Enjoy