I can't view the new agreement in App Store Connect

I have signed into App Store Connect, and after logging in I am taken to this page:

https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/review_agree

This page doesn't load anything so I can't proceed with login. Please help. Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of autismsa Down vote post of autismsa
45k views
  • same here...

• Same here

• same here

Replies

Same here. Edit: didn't meant to 'answer' this question. Just wanted to add to the 'same here' posts in hopes that Apple responds.

Same for this account that was created for sandbox testing ...

When I go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/review_agree I only have a blank page, console inspector shows that the request to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ui/log gives this 401 response :

{ "errors" : [ { "id" : "***************", "status" : "401", "code" : "NOT_AUTHORIZED.NO_ACCESS", "title" : "An account is required to access this system.", "detail" : "This Apple ID is not associated with any active account, so it cannot access this system.", "links" : { "see" : "/login?targetPrefix=/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa&errorKey=ITC.signin.error.invalidUser" } } ] }

We solved the issue the following way.

Context:

My account (Admin), the one facing the issue, is NOT the account that owns (created) the Apple Connect ac count I was trying to “agree terms” for, hence I was getting this “permission” error.

Solution:

Only the Apple connect account creator (owner) is allowed to agree new terms. So, chances are that your trying to do this with an account that might be an Admin but NOT an OWNER. Try agreeing terms with the OWNER account instead.

Apple Bug:

The interface should tell the account trying to agree terms that this is not possible if they are not the owner, or the banner prompting the non-owner account to agree terms should not be displayed.

• Thank you for your post @jargote, I asked to the account owner to agree terms, and I also agree with you : instead a blank page, we should have a more explicit message from Apple.

I will tell you if you solved my problem, and made me save a lot of time too.

Thanks.

• Finally, I think the "issue" is due to the fact I created this account as a Sandbox tester of my app, it is not an enrolled developper account, and such users can't access appstoreconnect.apple.com.

• My count is OWNER,facing the issue now …

Add a Comment

Same issue. Anyone find any solution ?

Solution: Called Apple Developer Support and they were able to fix it in about 5 minutes.

Any solution?

This is an unacceptable user experience and damn apple should address this.

It is Jan 31st, 2022 - still having this issue. Completely unacceptable on the part of Apple.

For anyone who has this problem - somehow logging in with the same Apple ID through iTunes solved the issue for me. I was prompted to accept the terms here, then I was able to log in through the other portals. Hope this helps :)

Add a Comment

Still busted here too (FireFox (with and without tracking protection) and Chrome), new company developer account.

Not a great experience.

I have two clients on Hold because of this, What am I supposed to do? tell them that they are not going to have their app in IOS?

Same neither... Any solution yet?

Been having the same issue for the last few days and nothing has happened yet. Definitely not a good experience.

I waited 3 days and the problem went away by itself (!)

Same here. My app is released for Android and not for IOS because of this