Deleting transactions for Sandbox purchases?

When testing In-App Purchases in Xcode with a .storekit file, I can delete past purchase transactions, so I can re-test the purchase experience.

I've switched to using a Sandbox tester and made purchases. However, I cannot find how to delete previous purchase transactions made in the sandbox so I can re-run the tests.

Is this possible?

Accepted Reply

This ability is coming soon, was announced at WWDC21.

Replies

This ability is coming soon, was announced at WWDC21.

App Store Connect > Users > Sandbox Testers > Edit > [Select user(s)] > Clear Purchase History

• Thank you so much!

• Transactions can still be restored even after deleting.

Add a Comment

Looks like they've added the ability to clear purchases for Sandbox Testers (woo!) which is great for me, the developer... but the next step is testing with my testers which I do with TestFlight.

TestFlight isn't using Sandbox Tester info, it's using the real Apple Id account info (but not charging them). Is there any way to clear out TestFlight purchase history so that my testers can start from the beginning again and test a first time purchase/subscription?

• I have the same question! Any findinds on this? Thanks in advance.

Add a Comment

+1

I also have some TestFlights testers with a lot of purchases that I would like to clear out, it impacts the time to process payment.

Why can't we clear the purchase history of the Testflight users?

Any Suggestions for the Testflight users case?

+1

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of 2f4u Down vote reply of 2f4u

Same question from me

Same here, not sure how to clear them if they are actual TestFlight testers

Waiting for this feature as well. Had contact with Apple Developer Support and they said that deleting Apple ID transactions (of actual Apple IDs) still isn't possible.

During development we used some temporary product codes, which we've deleted at some point. But those deprecated product keep being included in each Apple receipt, causing errors in IAPHUB which we use for handling in app purchases.

Need to be able to clear testflight user purchases...