Testing introductory offers with sandbox account

I cannot believe I am not able to find any clear information on this, but how can I test introductory offers without affecting the real users?

My case is the following: I have an in-app subscription plan that is cleared for sale (active). Now I want to provide introductory offer for it. In the official document it does not say how I can test the whole flow (including the introductory offer).

Since my plan is already active, if I set the intro offer with a start date the current date, then it will affect my real users. But if I set the intro offer to start from the future, then the system Apple dialog that shows the price actually shows (and buys) the regular price.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of o15a3d4l11s2 Down vote post of o15a3d4l11s2

Replies

Hi!

We've found ourselves having this exact situation. How did you manage to resolve this? Or at least proceed forward?

Thanks

On April 21, it was normal. On April 23, the problem of not being able to get rechargeable items appeared on the real machine.

Hi xinchun, what do you mean by that? Do you mind elaborating?