"You have an App Review submission cancellation in progress. You can resubmit items for review again after the cancellation is complete." for a week

Hello.

Last week, I submitted a review and soon, I found a bug so I removed the build from review. Then, the status should go 'Developer rejected' and I should be able to remove the binary and submit another binary.

But App Store Connect says 'You have an App Review submission cancellation in progress. You can resubmit items for review again after the cancellation is complete.'

I keep seeing this message for a week and there's nothing I can do. I cannot remove the binary from review and even review is not starting for a week.

I contacted the app review team but they said the app is really waiting for the review. But waiting for review for a week seems really strange.

Is there anything I can do at this status?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of joona0825 Down vote post of joona0825
4.6k views
  • Anyone still having this issue?

Add a Comment

Replies

I’m currently facing the same problem… just want to cancel my submission and now I’m stuck with this cancellation message…

• Status of my app has just changed to developer rejected which was what I wanted. I waited it for eight days 😂

Add a Comment

Same problem!!!

I have the same problem :(

Same issue too

"You have an App Review submission cancellation in progress. You can resubmit items for review again after the cancellation is complete."

and How much day to waiting?

I may sending too much version?

• I waited about eight days to this issue solved. I dialed to Apple Developer team and explained the situation I was experienced and they solved the issue at next day.

One interesting thing was if I reject the build, the user email address of the action shows my email address, but in this case, it was just 'Apple'

Maybe call and explain the situation will solve the issue quicker.

Add a Comment

Same issue here.

Same issue. How long will it takes?

Same problem, still waiting.

have the same issue. how do i contact the support team ?

Anyone know how long you have to wait or if you have to contact them?

I wonder if the reviewers do that to copy your app (if it is a good idea) to buy them time

I have the same problem. Never seen this issue before and I've done a ton of updates to this app.

Ok, it sorted itself out for me. Was stuck for an hour or so. As mentioned, never seen it before and my plan of attack would have been to give it 48 hours and then contact Apple. Good thing, I wasn't in a rush with this update.

In order to solve this Issue you need to do the following steps:

1. Go to "Build" section and remove the current build.
  2. hit "Save" button.
  3. Go xCode and change the version number and build number (If it's the same It will NOT work).
  4. Archive the Build and Upload it to the App store.
  5. Submit new Build in the Build section.