Blank page when logging into App Store Connect

When I sign into App Store Connect, I am taken to this URL: https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/review_agree

The page shows a gray activity spinner for a few seconds, then is blank. I have tried on multiple computers and multiple browsers, over the past few weeks, with the same result.

I have lodged a developer support request, but it hasn’t been resolved yet. It’s been holding up our App Store submission for a couple of weeks now. Any ideas of things I could try, or has anyone else had this issue and had it resolved ?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of mwands Down vote post of mwands
8.1k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Same, apparently this is not uncommon. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and trying again?

I'm using chrome as my browser.

Now my testflight upload is stuck under "processing"

Same problem for me

I have this problem too. It's just a blank page. I tried to log in from a different browser than I normally do and the "Apps" tab is just blank. Other tabs work though.

I'm having the same issue. I've tried on multiple browsers and systems.

I am having same issue. Tried various browsers and systems (Apple and Windows). Any update on this issue?

Same issue, any solution ?

Same in chrome, worked in Safari. I think it's because of low available disk space left on my comp

My problem was that you have to have be logged in with an account that has an active apple developer membership. If you are on a basic account, it will never pass the auth and you can never accept the new terms (and you'll be shown a blank white screen or a screen with an infinite spinner) Weird apple still has not fixed this and let this continue to show like this.

We still have an active developer membership and still have a blank screen, now the app is stuck on processing. If anyone found a way around this please share.

Thanks

To start, I had to enable the url: securemetrics.apple.com through my local DNS (pi.hole was blocking it). After that, I get a 401 indicating

"code" : "NOT_AUTHORIZED.NO_ACCESS",
"title" : "An account is required to access this system.",

So yeah, not helpful whatsoever for me.

I'm having the same issue. Empty blank. https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/review_agree

It's 2023 and I still have this issue lol

Same issue

Also the same issue. This is basically blocking my development process, anyone knows a possible fix?