Error Analyzing App Version

• I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

• I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

• @hejun it doesn't works for me.

Apple Recommended

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Replies

Same issue

same here

Building an ipa and uploading it via Transporter seems to still be working.

Add a Comment

Same here!

Same here in China

I'm getting same error but there is no error in the logs.

• Same here but now I'm able to upload, it's most likely a problem of apple server, go go go guys!!!

• I pass this problem, but I have a new problem when uploading

We’ve received too many API requests for this API key in the past 60 seconds. Please wait and try again. With error code RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED for id (null)

now the version problem again......

Add a Comment

I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

I thought it was a network problem on my side. I reset all the certificates and description files and still get an error. It turns out that everyone has encountered it. It seems to be a problem with Apple.

Yeah best luck apple engineers !

hahahaha.. we got prank by apple.. I've tried several times, upload old archive, current archive and create new archive still got this error.. try change network access and restart laptop still same.. making expired some build on TestFlight and still not working.. googling only found 1 sources that bring me here.. when look posting time and almost in the same time..hahaha...

Add a Comment

Same here 😌

Same here as well !

I have the same error : flutter app

Same issue here.Is that from Apple side?

**Same problem here.

Please fix it . it's urgent**