Where can I get used Offer Codes from?

I would like to programmatically keep track of offer codes that have been used.

I just configured a Test Offer Code (Reference name), which contains 500 codes (Offer Codes) to buy a 1-month subscription for 0,49€.

I was able to redeem the code and everything works, but I was expecting to receive the used code. Instead I received the Reference name in the payload from the App Store Server Notification in the field offer_code_ref_name="Test Offer Code". (expected was sth like offer_code_ref_name="JFFDS61SBJDBJ5BXJS4BX")

I would be able to identify the Reference name by the code, if it was provided, because I have the following table in my app's backend:

reference_name  | code | url | expires_at | used | reserved
Test Offer Code | xadz | zzz | 31-07-2022 | t | f
Test Offer Code | asdf | *** | 31-07-2022 | f | f

The used code doesn't seem to be included in the latest receipt. How can I obtain it?

Can I somehow call App Store Connect API?

Thanks

Replies

The unique 1-time use subscription offer codes is not included in StoreKit transactions to protect customers privacy. If customers provide you additional details or an account, you can in advance associate the code distributed/assigned to them in your account system and the storeKit transaction can be used to confirm redemption of offer code campaign using the offer_code_reference_name.

Did you figure out a workaround here? How would it be possible to keep track of users who haven't signed up yet in the "account system"? We are stuck at this very issue ourselves, Apple Support sent me links to Campaigns and asked me to check that out instead.

Same issue here! I cannot understand why apple would not provide the data.

Same issue here. I need to be able to count how many of each offer code has been used of the 500 allotted.