Subscriptions Status Stuck "Developer Action Needed" "Submit for Review" button grayed out in App Store Connect. Cannot submit revised app.

I have an iOS app that was rejected and I submitted a revised binary. In my case auto-renewable subscriptions were returned with the initial rejections and I didn't realize I had to add them for review again with my revised submission....so I submitted a revised binary which got rejected because the subscriptions were returned on the initial rejection.

So I go to "Subscriptions" area for my app and the status is "Developer Action Needed." If I click a subscription the "Submit for Review" button is disabled. I tried making an edit to the Subscription to see if that would cause the button to become enabled but it does not. Can't figure out how I can resubmit these subscriptions for review....so my submission is stuck...

Perhaps when an app with attached iAP/Subscriptions is rejected they shouldn't detach iAP/subscriptions from the app? Developers can easily not notice and submit a new build and not realize that their iAP/subscriptions are no longer attached to the build...and if App Review doesn't notice you could have an app get on the Store which potentially shows UI for non-working iAP/subscriptions.

If anyone has ran into this and could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Replies

Someone else reported this on Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73483102/appstoreconnect-developer-action-needed-status-wont-go-away

Guess I'm stuck waiting on Apple to respond to my case number.

Did Apple respond?