Provision profile doesn't include com.apple.developer.proximity-reader.payment.acceptance entitlement

Hi, I'm trying to integrate with Tap to Pay feature under Stripe. For this reason i need to add com.apple.developer.proximity-reader.payment.acceptance entitlement to my Identifier. I can see it under Provisioning Profile -> Enabled Capabilities. But after downloading this profile in Xcode I don't see this entitlement.

What could be the reason for this discrapency?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of xxllexx Down vote post of xxllexx
3.1k views

Replies

I am having the same exact issue. Apple told me I coulld start in development with it, but I don't see the option anywhere.

Did you find a fix? I'm having the same issue.

Anybody make progress with this? I tried submitting the entitlement migration request, but that really doesn't seem like it should apply to my situation since I'm not use XCode Cloud. Development profiles get the entitlementment, but ad hoc and app store profiles do not get it. I have tried entirely new profiles, certificates, etc. I have double checked the App ID, and it has the capability enabled, and the capability says it is available for Development, Ad Hoc, and App Store.

Update: The entitlement migration people were not helpful. They just said to be sure to request approval for the entitlement, which I've already gotten. I've put it in a support ticket now.

It turns out that the entitlement approval process is two-stage, even though I can't find anything documenting that. The Certificates, Identifiers, & Profiles support people weren't helpful. I filed a TSI, and they told me I needed to submit the entitlement request form a second time. I did that (I put something in sponsor field about wanting Distribution access), and after a few hours I got another approval mail (identical to the original one I received). After that, my distribution profiles had the entitlement.

did the approval process works? or any other suggestions I am also stuck on this issue.