System Data consuming more than 30% of device storage

As I noticed here that this issue is a hell of problem to many users and there is no real solution to it yet. I've read all the posts here about it and all the suggestions made nothing to solve the case. Apple support guys are offering basic things that many users know and do to solve the problem in direct words they do nothing but wasting time and making it worse. This mean it is a common issue not solved yet and I believe apple need to take seriously by its engineers. It is not a matter of restarting the device or even restoring. In my case I've restored the device and operate it like a new one without restoring any data on it and to problem came back again. It started with photos size that started to grow up to huge numbers then the system data did the same. Also I can't make a backup to a PC or Mac. sync the photos to icloud is taking ages and not completed. Every morning I found them bigger that the day before. Apple support are trying but they don't have a solution and they can't say we don't So please if some one from apple is reading, please work on it, it is not something happening for one or two users, it is a common problem with iPhone 13 and 14

Replies

These are the Developer Forums, and are not the place for such a question.

What device are you using? What is the storage capacity of your device? Simple, basic things like that would help, rather than your lengthy rant.

I'm seeking help here after trying many things I'm using iphone 13pro 356 GB IOS16.0.2