FxPlug, Titles in FCPX where to start?

Hi, trying to wrap my head around Xcode's FXPlug. I already sell Final Cut Pro titles for a company. These titles were built in motion.

However, they want me to move them to an app and I'm looking for any help on how to accomplish this

*What the app should do is: Allow users with an active subscription to our website the ability to access titles within FCPX and if they are not an active subscriber, for access to be denied.

Accepted Reply

The easiest way to handle this would be to create an FxPlug that is necessary for the title. Then the FxPlug could handle the subscription aspect. If the FxPlug notices the subscription has lapsed, it could instead display a message to the user letting them know they need to renew their subscription.

Replies

The easiest way to handle this would be to create an FxPlug that is necessary for the title. Then the FxPlug could handle the subscription aspect. If the FxPlug notices the subscription has lapsed, it could instead display a message to the user letting them know they need to renew their subscription.