Can't manage my sandbox account

• I'm facing the same issue, it's frustrating. Making logout - login does not help at all, using another connection either

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Unfortunately still appears to be happening for me after upgrading to 16.1. Logging out and back into sandbox gives the same results.

• I updated today to IOS 16.1 and I still have the exact same problem, I've already sign-out of sandbox and sign back and it's still the same, "can't connect"!

Device: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS: 16.1 (also tried the version before: 16.0.3 )

• I have tried on iOS 16.1 and iOS 16.2 and I am still seeing the same issue. iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Replies

I am having the same issue.

I am having the same issue.

I'm seeing the same issue. The same account works perfectly fine on iOS 15 but gives the "Cannot Connect" on iOS 16.

• Unfortunately still appears to be happening for me after upgrading to 16.1. Logging out and back into sandbox gives the same results.

• I updated today to IOS 16.1 and I still have the exact same problem, I've already sign-out of sandbox and sign back and it's still the same, "can't connect"!

Device: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS: 16.1 (also tried the version before: 16.0.3 )

• I have tried on iOS 16.1 and iOS 16.2 and I am still seeing the same issue. iPhone 12 Pro Max.

This still seems to be happening on iPhone SE Gen 3 on iOS 16.1 for me. Signout and sign back in workaround does not work either.

• Can you reproduce and generate a sysdiagnose and submit a ticket at http://feedbackassistant.apple.com and reply back here with the FB#?

• I am also seeing this issue on iOS 16.1. I have put a reply in this post about it today.

I have reported to Feedback Assistant FB11763163 - hopefully I provided the sysdiagnose correctly

I'm seeing the same issue. The same account works perfectly fine on iOS 15 but gives the "Cannot Connect" on iOS 16. Signout and sign back in workaround does not work either.

I have the exact same issue. Just removed my beta tester profile to see if that would change anything but no luck. I’m on an iPad 7th generation & an iPhone XR.

I am having the same issue using an iPhone 11 using iOS 16.1. When I try and manage using Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account after doing Sandbox in app purchases it shows a "Cannot Connect" error message

I am having the same issue using an iPhone X using iOS 16.1.

When I try and manage using Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account after doing Sandbox in app purchases it shows a "Cannot Connect" error message

I have sign-out of sandbox and sign back in, still shows a "Cannot Connect" error message

Same issue on iPhone 13 Pro running 16.1.1 Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account -> Manage -> Cannot Connect I've tried signing out and back in as well as restarting the device.

Same issue on iPhone X and iPhone 13 Pro max running 16.1.1. Is there another device independent option - like on appstore connect? My testing of a auto renew subscription with an expiration in 3minutes is not expiring, hence my need to "manage" the account. Thank you.

If anyone can reproduce please submit a screen recording and sysdiagnose. Feedbackassistant.apple.com

• I provided a feedback assistant bug and sysdiagnose last month here - Nov 7, 2022 at 2:08 PM – FB11763163 Hopefully I provided the correct sysdiagnose data

Add a Comment

Experiencing same issue on 16.1.1, iPhone 13 Pro.

Can confirm that signing out and back in doesn't work and tried a multitude of hard closes on the settings app before/after sign-in. Will work to get a screen recording and sysdiag uploaded.

Same issue on 13 pro on ios 16.0.

Same issue on iPhone 13 Promax 16.1.2 Resetting doesn't work