Not able to enroll to Apple Developer Program, Getting Error - (Please ensure your device and iCloud account meet our system requirements)

I am trying to Enroll to Apple developer program to upload my first app to App Store.

I checked many tutorials but they all uses old method of enrolling through browser and now apple is only allowing to enrollment through Developer App So i downloaded Developer app and logged in using my Apple developer account. But when i click on "Enroll Now" button i am getting this error - Please ensure your device and iCloud account meet our system requirements I also have attached a screenshot of error

I am using MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) with MacOs Monterey 12.6.1 I also try by logging in my i-cloud with same apple account But still getting the Error. Please guide me through the process to register in apple developer program.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of vksdgreat Down vote post of vksdgreat
9.7k views
  • Got in touch with the customer support via calls and email and got it resolved with their support.

Following were the steps.

Upgrade macOS to venture 13.1 (The issue persisted even after this, next step fixed it)In the system settings, the Apple ID email that's logged in, should be the same as the Apple ID email that's used to create the Apple developer program account.

After step 2, the above error didn't appear, and was smoothly able to move to the next step.

good luck!

• I am also facing the same problem. Did you solve this problem? Please update

• Has Anyone Figured out even I am facing the same issue

Replies

I am also facing the same problem. I'm using Mac mini (Late 2014) with macOS Monterey 12.6.1.Any updates? Did you solve this problem?

I am also facing same issue. I have MacBook Pro (13.0.1).

Tried to connect with Apple support, but no response from them.

If u find any solution, please share.

• I faced the same issue and I tried the same Apple ID on a different system(If still exists then try it on more devices). The issue is fixed. I hope it will help you. For more info watch this video(https://youtu.be/L6yptzaQNaE). In this video I suggest 2 solutions.

Add a Comment

Hey, guys! I had a similar problem when paying from a mobile number. The solution to the problem is that at the time of payment, a password code must be set in the phone settings. Good luck!

Hi, I am also facing same problem with iMac late 2015, MacOS Monterey.

Was facing the same issue, luckily was able to get in touch with developer.apple.com/support via call and email. They recommended the following steps, which fixed the issue.

1. Upgraded macOS to Ventura 13.1 (The issue got fixed after next step though)
  2. In System Settings, ensure that the Apple ID email that's logged in, is the same as the Apple ID email that's used in the apple developer program account

After 2 is done, the above error didn't appear again, and smoothly went to the next step for renewal.

After the renewal is done, your app may not be instantly available on appstore even though in the appstore connect it's showing 'ready for sale'

They recommended to get in touch with them if the app is not available even after 24-48 hours.

In my case it became available in appstore after a couple of hours.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Even i am also facing the same issue. I tried contacting them through support mail. They asked me to send video recording of the process. I had sent them through mail and they mentioned that the issue has been escalated and will get reply soon. It's been one week and i did not get any response. They will not give any response. They will ignore it. I even tried accessing the portal using vpn but still no luck. Please post if someone had a breakthrough

• Hi yash

have you resolved the issue. I am having the same issue.. Looking for a solution

Add a Comment

I am facing same problem. Please let me know if anyone found the solution.

I'm attempting to renew my Apple Membership programme but am encountering the same issue as mentioned above. I have a 2017 MacBook Pro with the latest OS 13.2.1 installed. I've even verified that the apple id on the membership account and the iCloud account are identical, but I still can't renew. Anyone have a solution?

• I am also facing the same issue. Did you get it resolved and if yes how?

Add a Comment

Same problem. Good old Apple.

I signed up online instead of the Developer's app.

Simply login to your account via web and (https://developer.apple.com/account) Select 'Enroll' and then 'Continue enrollment on the web'

Worked for me :)

• There is no option for 'Continue enrollment on the web'? Only two options i can see

Learn more about using the appDownload on the App Store

Help!

• Click on this link and sign in: https://developer.apple.com/enroll/app

"Continue enrollment on the web" is just above the footer and just below the "Download on the App Store"

• Sorry, this option is not available on my side... maybe this option is available in your country and not in mine

Add a Comment

Anyone has any solution for this problem ? I'm facing the same issue on my MacBook 13 Retina with v12.6.4 & iPhone 6s.

Does anyone have a potential resolution to this particular challenge? I am encountering an identical problem on my MacBook 14 (running macOS 13).

How you got update for macOS to Venture 13.1 in MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)? I do have same device but ain't got any update! HELP!

I faced the same issue and I tried the same Apple ID on a different system(If still exists then try it on more devices). The issue is fixed. I hope it will help you. For more info watch this video(https://youtu.be/L6yptzaQNaE). In this video I suggest 2 solutions.