URGENT - You can’t submit this in-app purchase because you haven’t provided your privacy policy for all localizations. Add Privacy Policy

When I try to add a new IAP and enter all the details - it shows the following error and doesn't allow me to "Submit for Review"

You can’t submit this in-app purchase because you haven’t provided your privacy policy for all localizations. Add Privacy Policy

The problem is my app has no localisations. Default language is English UK. And IAP localisation is only in English UK. So I don't want to and can't add localized privacy policy.

I faced this issue earlier too. I had to wait for a few days and it got automatically resolved. Not sure what triggered the resolution but I never added privacy policy in a different localization.

Localization of IAP - English UK App Default Language - English UK Privacy Policy - English UK

Why is it asking me to locallise privacy policy??

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of abbas2501 Down vote post of abbas2501
1.1k views

Replies

Apparently, the issue got resolved automatically after 48 hours. I didn't need to provide any localized privacy policy. I hope it doesn't come back.

We are experiencing the same issue. The default and only localisation is UK. The support person told us there is nothing they can do about it and that we have to wait for 48h. I'll keep you updated.

So in our case, this error was caused by having the tvOS app accidentally enabled (status was Prepare for Submission). Enabling tvOS or macOS app will add new Privacy Policy URL fields in the App Privacy section. The issue is it's easy to misclick and enable the other apps, and you can get to the state where they cannot be removed if your iOS App is live in production.

To resolve the issue, you have to create a New store version number. Once created, you should see the Remove option next to the unwanted apps while hovering over them with your cursor. Remove them, and the additional Privacy Policy URL fields will get removed. This should resolve the error.