Which purchase types to use for "time limited subscriptions"?

I want to implement In-App Purchase and have some questions about the purchase options.

Product description:

• content is divided into so called journeys. Each journey

has several steps, each step contains several content elements (audios, videos, questionnaires)

• an app user can purchase one journey to

use all the content of this journey for a defined period of time (12 month), starting from the day of purchase.

• the app user can pay an annual fee or a monthly fee (which is slightly higher than the annual fee)
  • a cancellation is not possible, even in the monthly fee model
  • after the period of usage, the customer can decide to purchase the

journey again, if not, access to the journey and its content is denied (an auto-renewal is not required)

After studying the documentation we tend to use the non-renewable subscription model. What we want to do:

1. offer a non-renewing subscriptions, with a ONE-TIME payment, access starts at the day of purchase and will end after 12 months (ending will be handled by us)
  2. offer a non-renewing subscriptions, with a MONTHLY payment, access

starts at the day of purchase and will and after 12 month (ending will be handled by us), cannot be canceled by the app user

I'm concerned about what I could find so far. Is option 1 the way Apple wants it or should this be done by using consumable/Non-Consumable? How should this be described in the "Display Name" and "Description" of the product?

For option 2: Could Auto-Renewable Subscriptions be used here? Since the content of the journeys most likely won't change? Are there any other options or recurring payments beside that? All the others seem to be one-time payments only?

Is there a document, which states clearly the rules for approval? In other posts I just saw quotes from mutual documents, which were nowhere linked, differ a lot from what I can find in the app-store-connect help or here