Does Enterprise Account Renewal effect installed application ?

I need a solid answer for my case. My company has an Enterprise account and we have already used it to publish some apps to our clients. The account has been renewed for another year.

Activation Date: February 2, 2023 Expiration Date: February 2, 2024

My question, is there any action that should be taken like uploading a new version of the app before this date or even after this date ?

Please note that the certification(used to signed the app) expires in next October 2023.

The case if very critical and we don't want the app to be stopped suddenly.

Replies

In general, renewing an Apple enterprise account should not directly affect any installed applications. Installed applications should continue to function normally without any changes or updates.

However, if your enterprise account has expired and your applications rely on the validity of the enterprise account, those applications may stop working until you renew your account and re-sign the applications.

Additionally, some enterprise applications require periodic verification of licenses or other information. If your enterprise account has expired, these applications may not be able to successfully verify licenses or other information, which could cause them to stop working.