Apple rejected my App due to IAP (Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "An unknown error occurred" )

Hi,

Apple just rejected my app because IAP is not working. It was working yesterday of course but today I am receiving this error:

["msg": "Purchase failed. Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 \"An unknown error occurred\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=An unknown error occurred, NSUnderlyingError=0x2810320a0 {Error Domain=ASDServerErrorDomain Code=3004 \"We are temporarily unable to process your request.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=We are temporarily unable to process your request.}}}", "error": Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "An unknown error occurred" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=An unknown error occurred, NSUnderlyingError=0x2810320a0 {Error Domain=ASDServerErrorDomain Code=3004 "We are temporarily unable to process your request." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=We are temporarily unable to process your request.}}}]

I know that yesterday App Store - Receipt Verification - was in outage. I am wondering if this is same problem?

Does it work for you?

Replies

Hi, we have the same issue with Apple Store now. Have you managed to solve the problem?

Were you able to resolve it?

I'm getting this too. I can purchase IAPs on my phone whether locally deployed via Xcode or deployed via TestFlight, but it's failing for the reviewer even though it's the same versoin. I did notice the reviewer's screenshot shows $ as the price, so they are testing from a different country.

I successfully purchased an IAP on my two devices :

iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 16.4.1 )

iPad (iOS 15.7.5)

I'm using Unity with Voxel Busters Essential Kit to handle the IAP integration, having recently switched from EasyMobile. Anybody else here recently switched from one native plugin provider to another?

I've been told that raising a technical support incident with Apple has helped other developers in the past.

I meet same issue. Does some know how to solve this problem??