failed to verify module interface of 'dobSDKv3' due to the errors above; the textual interface may be broken by project issues or a compiler bug

when I try to generate my framework I recice that errors.

I have this Xcode version:

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of anonimuxx1 Down vote post of anonimuxx1
6.3k views

Replies

I have the same problem, Xcode version 14.3

• I have the same problem, Xcode version 14.3

Add a Comment

Yep having the same issue here too, any lead to a workaround ?

I was having this issue with one of my Cocoapods libraries after updating to Xcode 14.3. I was able to get around the error by adding use_frameworks! to my Podfile.

• This worked for me! Thank you.

Add a Comment

I am facing same issue after updating Xcode to version 14.3. This issue is when building universal XCFramework. It is working fine is regular iOS Apps.

• I am facing the same issue with Starscream after updating to xcode14.3, any solution?

Add a Comment

we have to recreate podfile again, and remove podfile.lock and folder pods after upgrade xcode 14.3.1, and error will be gone, that's works for me

• Hi @roby2409, From where did you download the Xcode 14.3.1? Please share the link? Is it still the beta release?

Add a Comment

installed 14.01, 14.1, and 14.2, none worked, It was working before and I was forced to install 14.3 and now my entire project is a mess

Go to the build settings section, search module verifier and set Enable Module Verifier to No

Add a Comment

None of these answers works for me...

Do we have any update on this issue? I am facing the same problem...

Any update on this, facing same issue

I am facing this issue since I recently upgraded to 14.3.1. Before this upgrade the project built just fine. Would be grateful for any advice!

Is there a solution?

• adding -no-verify-emitter-module-interface (without the first -) to OTHER_SWIFT_FLAGS inside build setting works

• yes. works for me now. thanks kachingkuan

• Typo: should be "emitted" not "emitter" --> -no-verify-emitted-module-interface

Add a Comment

adding no-verify-emitter-module-interface to OTHER_SWIFT_FLAGS inside build setting works as described worked for me as well.

it didn't worked for me any update?

Command SwiftDriver emitted errors but did not return a nonzero exit code to indicate failure