Insert Images to iCloud Notes Web on Windows

Dear Apple Developers,

I am an avid user of iCloud Notes Web on Windows 10, and I have noticed that a crucial functionality is currently missing – the ability to insert or paste images. As someone who frequently uses the Notes app in both Windows and the Apple ecosystem, I believe adding this feature to iCloud Notes Web would greatly improve the user experience.

Given that many of us use iCloud Notes to keep track of important information, including images, this missing feature is a significant inconvenience. Without it, users may be forced to resort to alternative products like OneNote.

I strongly recommend that you consider adding the ability to insert or paste images to iCloud Notes Web in order to better serve your users and provide a more complete and functional notes-taking experience. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Byronmonkey

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of byronmonkey Down vote post of byronmonkey

Replies

It's 2023 and I can't believe I have to physically take a photo of my Windows screen using my iPhone in order to add a screenshot of the Windows device to Apple Notes, because it's impossible to do this via web...