This campaign is no longer eligible to run in one or more countries or regions.

Hello,

I used to have running campaigns in mostly all regions, but recently I got this message on some of the countries that were previously added and have recently become ineligible. It shows a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark next to them saying "This campaign is no longer eligible to run in one or more countries or regions.". However I think my app respects and complies with all Policies, so I don't think I am in Violation with them. Do you know how to apply/request a manual review on advertising in these countries.

P.S I was in contact with Apple Support but they only responded by giving directions to the Policy and Guidelines sections, which is not a helpful response in any ways.

• I had a similar issue when i logged into the advanced campaign setup. Out of curiosity, I decided to logout and login to run the basic ad setup. When I attempted to run the ad in got an error that stats, if you are promoting your ad in China you need to upload additional documents. Per Chinese Law they require you to upload additional documents and information to the Chinese government to show you are a business.

I un-checked China and it worked, as I have NO need to be in china right now.

Add a Comment

Replies

Have you solved the problem?