Can an app charge a user multiple concurrent recurring subscriptions

I would love some advice on what must be a simple question for an experienced developer if anyone has time.

My new App operates by charging business users a monthly recurring subscription. I want to charge the business user one subscription amount each month for every venue they have.

Example business has one venue then the owner subscribes to 1x $14.99/month.

Business owner has seven venues then as they add each new venue we charge them an additional $14.99/month for each venue so they are paying 7 x $14.99/month etc...

Q1. Is it possible for the App Store to allow an App to charge these concurrent monthly subscriptions for one user in one App?

Q2. If so are there any restrictions when these monthly subscriptions may be charged? I had read somewhere a while ago this was possible but they must all be charged on the same billing date as the first subscription no matter what date the subsequent subscriptions were subscribed to. (not a problem although the business will have some part of the first month free for all subsequent subscriptions depending on how far into the billing month they add the new charges).

Basically I want my App to allow the business users to add and delete venues as and when they need, each venue being treated as an individual subscription that ideally starts and ends as independent entities.

Cheers,

J