An apple developer program membership subscription is already associated with your itunes

Last year I have renewed membership for one of my client company who didn't have iPhone or any apple products that is allowed to renew. Also post renewal I have unsubscribed the subscription, Still now I am able to see it in my account as un subscribed with my client renewal date.

Now I have to renew my apple developer program when I try to renew from apple developer app, I am getting error "An apple developer program membership subscription is already associated with your itunes and App Store account.".

I have raised an incident for the same and there is not proper response form apple side. Any one knows how to fix this?

Replies

Same issue is happening with me

Yes facing same issue, i was renew first account in my device, now I going to create new developer account but facing same alert during payment for new developer account.

Yes facing same issue

I am getting same issue also developer email not responded on ticket

I am also facing the same problem, any possibility to renew the account.

Did anyone resolve this issue? I am getting the same problem.

The issue is a account conflict between the developer account and the other account. If you have signed up with 1 account and trying to set up another account, the account conflict will cause the issue. Here are the steps to resolve this:

1. Sign out of App Store and iCloud from the first account where an older developer account exists
  2. Delete the developer app which is linked to the first account on App store.
  3. Sign into app store with the new account
  4. Download the Developer app with the new account details and sign into
  5. Sign into iCloud with the developer account

Once you finish these steps you will be able to complete your enrollment.

Good Luck.

• This worked for me.

I had installed Developer app when I was logged in with Previous Apple ID. Now, I uninstalled the Developer App from my Mac and reinstalled (with new apple id logged in to my app store), it worked.

Add a Comment