TestFlight can't download my app "The Requested App is not available or doesn't exist"

Hello developers ! It's my first app I add in Apple Store Connect. I want to test my app with testflight. But i have this error when i try to download the app. "The Requested App is not available or doesn't exist".

I tried multiple things :

• Rebuild
  • Use other device with new mail
  • Correct all warning in my apps
  • and more (don't remember :O)

Actually i still not submit my to review to Apple. Maybe i have to do a first submit with success to have access to TestFlight ?

If you have any solutions or anythings i'm open to try . I tried to find a solution for 3 days but without success ...

Thank you very much !

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of BBTea Down vote post of BBTea

Replies

I'm facing the same issue, any solutions by far?

We are also having this problem. I've posted here as well: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/673860, maybe someone will answer your question there?

We have two apps registered with AppStoreConnect. One of them all of a sudden is failing to install on device, thought the deployment to TestFlight succeeds. I can't yet any information as to why its failing to install.

Just the dialog on device with this message:

Could not install <App Name>: The requested app is not available or doesn't exist.

I have tested on various iPads, iPhone 12 mini and tvOS. Have tried to add, remove and readd test groups and install attempts at each step. Have tried changing the test details message and install attempt afterwards.

This app is in the 'Prepare for Submission` state on ASC, with a yellow icon.