No longer able to install my app via TestFlight

I've previously used Testflight to install new app builds for myself and a small group of trusted testers prior to releasing to everyone on the public app store.

A couple months ago Testflight installs randomly just stopped working and I get the error message on in the TestFlight app when trying to install

Could not install "App Name" The requested app is not available or doesn't exist

Does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong?

Note: My app is currently in the app store and available for anyone to download. I read that some people have seen this issue because they're apps weren't published, but I don't believe that's my issue since it's marked as "For sale" and is displayed in the public app store.

Replies

We are also having this problem.

We have two apps registered with AppStoreConnect. One of them all of a sudden is failing to install on device, thought the deployment to TestFlight succeeds. I can't yet any information as to why its failing to install.

Just the dialog on device with this message: Could not install <App Name>: The requested app is not available or doesn't exist.

All builds for this app are now failing to install in the same way, even builds that previously have succeeded.

I have tested on various iPads, iPhone 12 mini and tvOS. Have tried to add, remove and re-add test groups and install attempts at each step. Have tried changing the test details message and install attempt afterwards.

This app is in the 'Prepare for Submission` state on ASC, with a yellow icon.

Can I please get a testflight invitation code please