TestFlight builds expired after submitting for App Store review

I'm encountering an issue with my TestFlight builds that were uploaded and submitted for App Store review. After uploading my application to TestFlight, it was working fine for 10 days. However, one day after submitting the app for review, all the versions of my builds changed to expired.

I'm unsure why this is happening, as the expiration date shown in my developer panel indicates that my builds should be valid for 80 days. I've also checked my distribution certificate and provisioning profile, and they are both still valid.

This issue is concerning as I'm not sure if it will affect the App Store review process, and I have not received any feedback from the App Store review team yet. I'm also unsure if this issue is related to the expiration date shown in my developer panel or if there is some other underlying issue.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with TestFlight builds expiring prematurely after submitting for App Store review? Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue and ensure that my app remains accessible on TestFlight? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Replies

Same issue here. No reason.

• Same issue. Has it been resolved?

Add a Comment