App Submission Rejected- Need More Time

I got the following message few hours after I submitted my App. All similar posts are 1 year old, and recent update/information:

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your app for review.

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time.

While there may be a delay due to high submission volumes, we are working to complete our review as soon as possible. If we notice any issues that require your attention, we will let you know via App Store Connect. If we find no issues with your submission or account, the submission will be approved.

We will notify you as soon as there is new information to share. Other review inquiries may be filed via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of OTBFahmy Down vote post of OTBFahmy
1.2k views
  • Did you pass the review successfully?

Add a Comment

Replies

I got the same response a week ago and I contacted app review team yesterday. I hope it won't take long. Did you hear anything back?

• Did you manage to get through this? I'm going through the same thing now.

Add a Comment

same problem, I am really frustrated, it seems like I am losing the motivation to create new apps.