Cannot create Sandbox Testers

Hi - I am trying to create a Sandbox Tester to test an Apple Pay integration. I completed all the fields, hit the blue CREATE button, get the loading icon - but then nothing happens. Window doesn't close. No error message. But no Sandbox Tester created either. What am I doing wrong? Thanks so much for your help!! Best, Oliver

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of oas2103 Down vote post of oas2103

Replies

Provide any screenshot with no sensitive data on it, to try to know what happens. In any case to keep in touch with Apple file a bug report on feedback assistant or ask for help with IT ticket support.

Thanks so much for your reply, Jesus! Here's a screenshot attached.

When I hit create, I get a loading icon for about a second, then the button return to the "Create" state. No progress. No error message. Just stuck in this state.

The email address is a real address. Password includes upper case + lower case letters + numbers + punctuation.

I got the same issue, create button does nothing and gets 500 from the server.

Have you tried increasing the number of letters in the first and last name?

So, I created sandbox user account. Here you can do this. Try to create if after create button nothing happens - open your browser's console and check servers' respond. You will see the 500 error, also you, find respons' JSON (in console) and you will see validationResult object. Open it and you will see whats' cause the error. In my case it was "This password is too simple and can be easily guessed", so I change the password and voila - I have new sandbox user.

i got the same issue..............it doesn't solve that problem when i write more letter, number, upper letter and other character