New to iPhone and apple

I am totally new to iphone. I have been using android for ages now. You might call me old school and yes thats acceptable because I am not good with gadgets and stuff.

I have a problem that I need your help on. I like to keep changing wallpapers and so I went online to search few for my new iphone. I mean it is new phone but not the latest model for sure. I found this website and for some reason they have some weird format/extension for the wallpapers. It is something webp. Last time I checked I had images with jpg. jpeg and png. Has AI changed the world or is it just me left behind. May I know if it is okay to download and use those weird webp wallpapers for my iPhone or it could cause harm. Please guide me folks. Sorry if I have just barged in and posted in a wrong place.

Regards, Mayank

Replies

These are the Developer Forums - for developers to talk about how to implement code and fix issues they're having. This isn't the place for product support questions. For that you should look for the Apple Support Forums.

However, webp is fine to use. If you don't want to use them, just convert them to a preferred format. It makes zero difference.