waiting for reply from DTS engineer.

Hello ,

am facing issue in submitting my app to store I have submitted my case to apple developer team my case ids "101969263018","101975805043". they told me to submit the report from feedback assistance my case id : FB12141270. but still I don't get any replay form feedback assistance. after that I submitted my case to DTS engineer case id : 2394373. got email to submit some file which I have submitted after that still I don't get any reply from DTS team. please help me to short out this issue. last one month am trying to short out this issue with apple developer team. still I don't get solution.

Replies

DTS does not conduct its official business here on DevForums. If you’ve opened up a tech support incident about this issue, I recommend that you continue to follow up via the channel.

Oh, and just to set expectations, DTS’s expected response time is three business days. For this and other info about the DTS process, see our page on the Developer website.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• What is the process if you do not get a reply from an engineer for 7 weeks, despite 4/5 chase-ups? I cannot find who to contact to progress this urgent TSI that we've paid for.

Add a Comment