Authorization to translate Apple Developer Documentation

Hello, everybody.

I'm Mauricio Paternina, an aspiring iOS Developer from Colombia. I have a strong interest in translating the Apple Developer Documentation into Spanish for two reasons: on one hand, I'd be able to dive deeper into the documentation itself and cement my knowledge, and on another hand, non-English speakers will be able to navigate and consume the contents of the Documentation, thus, reaching a wider audience.

I'm currently the owner/maintainer of an ongoing effort to translate The Swift Programming Language book into Spanish as well. You can check the live site at https://swiftbook.es/. The site has been accepted by The Swift.org Working Development Group as the "official" Spanish translation and it's currently linked on their website.

Back to my initial point, I'd tried reaching out to all possible channels to get guidance on how to request or proceed with this, or at least to know if this is even possible/allowed by Apple and I've found myself with no other clue than posting here hoping to find some clarity.

I'd like to thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide.

P.S. I used a random tag for the sake of compliance with the posting requirements.

Replies

Please disregard this post as I mistakenly published it here. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.