App Site Association (AASA) not recognised for App Clip

I am trying to configure App Clip Experience URL in App Store Connect and it gives me this error message and does not allow to proceed:

This URL is not contained in your app’s associated domains. Update associated domains or use a different URL.

I have already investigated different options why it can fail and also validated the file over third-party validators. So this is already checked:

• AASA file available on my domain
  • Content for app clips and app links is specified (see below)
  • Team ID is correct
  • JSON is properly formatted
  • Content Type JSON is specified
  • AASA file visible over Apple CDN https://app-site-association.cdn-apple.com/a/v1/
  • I waited enough hours after last change
  • Target domain entered into Associations List in Xcode in both main app and App Clip target
  • App bundle with updated Associations is uploaded to App Store Connect

I have created Apple TSI yet got no answer for a week already.

Any other ideas what I can check?

AASA file content:

"applinks":{
      "apps":[

],
      "details":[
         {
            "appID":"8KDIE88JJ.com.baraboo.app",
            "paths":[
               "NOT /_/*",
               "/*"
            ]
         }
      ]
   },
   "appclips":{
      "apps":[
         "8KDIE88JJ.com.baraboo.app.Clip"
      ]
   }
}

Replies

Metadata page in TestFlight for my latest bundle says domain "com.baraboo.app" is available (there is a green check mark against it). Yet the same message.

For a while I had a guess that issue could be caused by having a "-" sign inside the subdomain, like "web-app.baraboo.app" yet I tried the same with the "solid" subdomain name and it also does not work.

Hi! Did you manage to solve your problem? I have a similar situation, the application has been in the store for 5 days with advanced experiences for the appclip, but the diagnosis shows that there is no registered experience