Unable to build on Xcode 14.3.1. Cannot link directly with dylib/framework, your binary is not an allowed client of /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/ iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XCTAutomationSupport.frame

Hi all, I have all latest configurations on my mac with - macOS - Ventura 13.4 xCode - 14.3.1 iOS real device - 16.4.1

Error - Cannot link directly with dylib/framework, your binary is not an allowed client of /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/ iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XCTAutomationSupport.framework/XCTAutomationSupport for architecture armé64 Linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

RCAs tried -

1. build settings : architecture only : NO (initial yes)
  2. Corrected framework search path in build settings
  3. Added XCTest.Framework under WebDriverAgentRunner (was added in webdriveragentLib) - couldn’t find XCTAutomationSupport.framework under Link Binary With Libraries in WebDriverAgentRunner to add that as well
  4. Tried downloading the latest webdriver agent 4.9 but that too didn't work. also, upon checking the versions of initial webdriver agent under appium server GUI & the new downloaded one i.e. 4.9.0, the versions were same: <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key> <string>1.0</string> <key>CFBundleVersion</key><string>1</string>
  5. Downloaded support file for 16.4.1 exclusively i.e. different from 16.4 & placed at /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/

Tried building with real device iOS 16.1.2 but didn't work. Please help, thanks !