AppStore Preview stuck in "Processing"

I submitted a new App yesterday and included a video preview file for several size devices (6.7, and a copy of 6.7 for 6.5, 5.5 and 12.9). The iPhone files each took 5-10 minutes of processing (where the file icon shows a cloud image) but each eventually worked.

The iPad file uploaded fine, but now 18 hours later is still showing a cloud icon. All these uploaded files are about the same size at about 40M.

The AppStore will not allow me to submit the App for review due to: Preview File Still Processing!

What is my recourse?

Accepted Reply

Hello, thank you for letting us know about this processing message preventing your app from being submitted for review.

There was an issue we resolved we think was the cause of this.

Please delete then re-upload those assets and let us know here either way if you're able to get your app submitted for review or not.

Replies

Hello, thank you for letting us know about this processing message preventing your app from being submitted for review.

There was an issue we resolved we think was the cause of this.

Please delete then re-upload those assets and let us know here either way if you're able to get your app submitted for review or not.

Yes! What ever you did seemed to clear the logjam. The file completed processing, allowing me to submit for review. Additionally, this new app was reviewed and accepted in record time today: Submitted 14:23, In Review 15:02, Accepted 15:22 Good Job!

Hi - I'm facing the same issue. I uploaded the app previews and it's been over a few hours and they say "uploaded and processing." I'm not able to submit the changes for review until this is done. I have tried to delete and re-upload several times. What do you recommend I do?

• How did you fix the issue ? Has it resolved

Add a Comment

Hi - I'm facing the same issue. I uploaded the app previews and it's been over a few hours and they say "uploaded and processing." I'm not able to submit the changes for review until this is done. I have tried to delete and re-upload several times. What do you recommend I do?

I've responded several times. Also when I go through other tasks etc when I come back there is a red exclamation mark in a red circle. I've reuploaded again

I then get the cloud icon. If I Try to submit its the same processing message then a red exclamation mark. Very frustrating as the exact same previous video worked on a previous submission ! So it's not the video

I'm experiencing the same problem now, and several times over the last couple months. It's gotten worse. Also, preview images fail to upload and it seems the only recourse is to try over an over again until it finally works. Very frustrating. C'mon Apple, you're better than this.